Friday 9 October 2009

More Kreativ Bloggers!


Well, I've enjoyed writing my Personal Revelations (tame though they were, LOL!) The next step is to nominate others for the Kreativ Blogger Award.

Just to recap, the "official rules" of this award are as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

The bloggers that I nominate are all very Kreativ! Their blogs feature creative thinking, creative writing, creative photos, creative artwork, creative videos, or all of the above! Please pop by their blogs and see for yourself!

1. Barbara at A Bird In My Hand

2. Jaliya at A Post-Cynical Seer



5. Hibiscus Moon at Hibiscus Moon

6. mxtodis123 at Moon tides

7. Miss*R at Tales of Inglewood

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Looks like some really great blogs to explore. Congrats!

mxtodis123 said...

Oh gosh, I don't know what to say. I am so new to blogging and to have you give me this award. I am speechless and I heartily thank you. Now, let's see if I know how to do this. LOL!!!

Stacey J. Warner said...

Congrats to everyone...

aliceinparis said...

Thanks so much for this kind award. I really appreciate it.There are so many wonderful bloggers out there, it is really hard to pick just a few. I will go an visit them all:) Thanks again.
Have a great weekend!

Jaliya said...

Thank you, Debra ... xo

Miss Robyn said...

thankyou xo
I am going to play with the 7 things that no-one would know, of course this will be difficult because I often bare my soul at Inglewood.... but as you know, the award stops with me... I have so many, many blogging friends and I just cannot bare to even leave one out :) xo

Barbara said...

Oh Debra! Thank you so much for this! That's so, so sweet of you. I like the way you did yours one at a time. So I may do the same. Now I have to think about who to pass it on to.... Thank you so much!! I really enjoy your blog.

yellowdoggranny said...

brilliant cast...

Kathryn Magendie said...

Visting from Barbara's place! Good morning!